Physicians’ Heritage Society
The Physicians’ Heritage Society is a giving society for physicians who make significant philanthropic gifts to New England Baptist Hospital. The hospital established the Society to acknowledge those generous physicians whose philanthropy advances the hospital’s strategic priorities. The Physicians’ Heritage Society recognizes those physicians whose cumulative giving total is $10,000 or more.
Physicians’ Heritage Society Giving Levels
• Parker Hill Society $1,000,000 or more
• Warren Society $100,000 - $999,999
• Lahey Society $50,000 - $99,999
• Jordan Society $25,000 - $49,999
• Distinguished Member $10,000 - $24,999
Our physician-donors take pride in knowing their gifts will be used where it is needed most. Membership benefits include:
• Permanent listing on the Donor Recognition Wall in the hospital’s main corridor
• Prominent recognition in the annual Donor Report special issue of Advances, our donor newsletter, mailed to NEBH donors and patients
For more information about the Physicians’ Heritage Society, please contact the Office of Philanthropy at 617-754-6880 or email@example.com.