2017 Boston Marathon
Team NEBH Your Motion Matters
New England Baptist Hospital is excited to announce its first official charity team of the 2017 Boston Marathon, selected by John Hancock. We are so grateful for their support as our lead sponsor and look forward to a successful inaugural year for the program. Four members of the NEBH community will be selected to represent the hospital on Monday, April 17. As they train for the 26.2 mile historic race, our Your Motion Matters team members will also be committed to raising a minimum of $7,500 or more to benefit the hospital, underwriting important programs and services at NEBH.
At New England Baptist, our physicians, caregivers, and staff are proud to offer restored movement and to give our patients the ability to live actively and without limitations. We believe that Your Motion Matters.
When you join Team NEBH to run the 2017 Boston Marathon, you are choosing to make a difference in the lives of patients with musculoskeletal disease or injury. Through fundraising, our team will advance research to develop new and better treatments, programs that enhance our patients’ results, and the education of the next generation of orthopedic physicians and nurses.
You have an opportunity to be a part of our inaugural Boston Marathon team! Apply now.
Team NEBH benefits include:
- Fundraising assistance, including tips and helpful hints to grow your fundraising total
- Personalized training, including weekend training runs and a team of NEBH experts, including professional trainers to prepare you for race day
- Branded team apparel, including a race day singlet and team jacket
- Team meetings with information about fundraising, nutrition, and marathon weekend activities and logistics
- Worry-free logistics including a private meeting space in Hopkinton the morning of the race
Want to join us?
Apply to be a member of the Baptist’s 2017 Boston Marathon team! Please complete our online application by Thursday, December 1, 2016. The team will be selected by the Baptist’s Boston Marathon Committee on a rolling basis.
2017 Boston Marathon – Team NEBH
Monday, April 17, 2017
Application Deadline: December 1, 2016
Click here for more information and to view answers to frequently asked questions.