Perioperative Management of Neurological Diseases
This educational program is designed for physicians, fellows, residents, and other health professionals interested in expanding their knowledge base and expertise in perioperative medicine.
- Identify the main causes and risk factors for perioperative stroke.
- Identify the challenges and make recommendations for the perioperative treatment of patients with Parkinson’s Disease.
- Understand seizure risk and describe perioperative seizure treatment.
- Identify common and uncommon peripheral nerve injuries.
- Understand indirect peripheral nervous system complications of surgery.
- Understand critical illness myopathy and neuropathy.
Dr. Sabra and Dr. Tandon have nothing to disclose.
New England Baptist Hospital designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. New England Baptist Hospital is accredited by the Massachusetts Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Release date: 1/9/2017 - Expires: 1/9/2020