A program offering grateful patients and their families the opportunity to play a critical role in the Baptist’s success.
Opportunities for engagement include:
- Honoring your caregiver - recognize your caregiver with a special message (Messages are reviewed and passed on to caregivers by a member of the philanthropy team. Please do not include private medical information.)
- Championing the cause - sign up to receive NEBH electronic updates & communications
- Volunteering - explore opportunities to share your time
- Donating - make your gift today
Moving Gestures is a platform that provides our community options to celebrate the Baptist and secure its place among the nation’s top hospitals through clinical excellence, innovation, scholarship, efficiency, and legendary service to patients and their families.
Support for the Baptist helps propel forward the following strategic areas:
- Research - Novel ideas and pilot projects to advance the standard of care in musculoskeletal disorders
- Nursing excellence - Achievement of Magnet designation will build on the Baptist’s legacy of outstanding nursing practice
- Capital improvements - Renovations of facilities including patient rooms, operating rooms and key technologies to enhance the patient experience
- Endowments - Secure in perpetuity physician leadership positions and critical programs
- Innovation and medical education - Develop the talent and ideas of the future
New England Baptist Hospital is dedicated to transforming the lives of those we serve by promoting wellness, restoring function, lessening disability, alleviating pain, and advancing knowledge in musculoskeletal diseases and related disorders.
Please consider making a Moving Gesture. Your participation is encouraged. To speak with a member of the Office of Philanthropy team, kindly call 617-754-6880.