Physicians’ Heritage Society
The Physicians’ Heritage Society was established to acknowledge loyal physicians who provide the hospital with philanthropic support to meet NEBH’s greatest needs. These gifts of unrestricted funds are essential to carry out the hospital’s mission. The Physicians’ Heritage Society recognizes those physicians whose cumulative giving total is $10,000 and above.
Physicians’ Giving Levels
- Parker Hill Society $1,000,000 or more
- Warren Society $100,000 or more
- Lahey Society $50,000 or more
- Jordan Society $25,000 or more
- Distinguished Member $10,000 or more
Our physician donors take pride in knowing their gifts will be used where it is needed most.
Membership Acknowledgment includes:
- Permanent listing on the Recognition Wall in the hospital’s main corridor
- Prominent recognition in the Annual Donor Report and once-yearly mailing to all members of the NEBH staff and family
- Invitation to social gathering with Physicians Heritage Society members and the NEBH leadership
For more information about the Physicians’ Heritage Society, please contact John Hannigan 617-754-6621 in the Office of Philanthropy or Dr. Gary Kearney, President of the Medical Staff.
New England Baptist Hospital is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.Donate Now!
Physicians’ Heritage Society Committee Members:
Gary P. Kearney, MD, Co-Chair
David A. Mattingly, MD, Co-Chair
Frederick C. Basilico, MD
James V. Bono, MD
Stephen J. Camer, MD
Eric J. Woodard, MD