NEBH has identified five fundraising priorities to ensure that donor gifts directly impact patient care, improve the patient experience, further research and medical education, and support important clinical programs for the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases.
These priorities include:
- Research - a new vision for research with outcomes that will help to enhance the healing of muscle and bone, and improve long term outcomes of clinical care.
- Nursing Excellence - the pursuit of Magnet designation - the acknowledged highest credential for nursing to build on the Baptist legacy of outstanding nursing practice.
- Capital Improvements - renovations of patient rooms to improve comfort and safety, update all of our operating rooms and expand and remodel key areas in our radiology suite.
- Endowments - support for physician leadership directed to our talented chairs and chiefs to help shape care at the Baptist for years to come.
- Innovation - initiatives aimed at patient care redesign to test new concepts that will lead to improved outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.