A Message From the President
Thank you for your interest in supporting the philanthropic efforts of New England Baptist Hospital. NEBH has a long tradition of excellence in musculoskeletal and orthopedic care. It is the generosity of donors, grateful patients and friends that will continue to strengthen this institution long into the future.
As the only specialty hospital in New England that is dedicated solely to the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disease, we are transforming lives by promoting wellness, alleviating pain and restoring function for our patients. I am happy to share our five fundraising priorities to ensure that donor gifts directly impact patient care, improve the patient experience, further research and medical education, and support important clinical programs for the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases.
These priorities include:
- Research - a new vision for research with outcomes that will help to enhance the healing of muscle and bone, and improve long term outcomes of clinical care.
- Nursing Excellence - the pursuit of Magnet designation - the acknowledged highest credential for nursing to build on the Baptist legacy of outstanding nursing practice.
- Capital Improvements - renovations of patient rooms to improve comfort and safety, update all of our operating rooms and expand and remodel key areas in our radiology suite.
- Endowments - support for physician leadership directed to our talented chairs and chiefs to help shape care at the Baptist for years to come.
- Innovation - initiatives aimed at patient care redesign to test new concepts that will lead to improved outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
I invite you to read our patient stories and learn more about our new initiatives, and fundraising priorities seen throughout our website or by calling a member of our Office of Philanthropy at 617-754-6880.
I am delighted that you have expressed an interest in learning more about New England Baptist Hospital.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Trish Hannon became the tenth President and Chief Executive Officer of New England Baptist Hospital in November, 2009.