Sports Medicine Research at NEBH
New England Baptist Hospital is a center of excellence for sports medicine and is committed to advancing the field through research to improve patient outcomes.
Examples of Sports Medicine research includes:
- Analysis of the strength of two different suture techniques for repair of the proximal hamstring.
- Evaluation of the problems encountered by older patients with shoulder dislocation.
- The development of new treatments for medical Epicondylitis, also known as “golfer’s elbow.”
- Study of new bone-conserving techniques in shoulder replacement surgery.
- Evaluation of new minimally invasive surgical techniques for the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee.