Please note: The contact list below is for journalists and news media only.
For patient care and all other inquiries, please contact NEBH at 617-754-5800 (or 617-754-5123 TTY/TTD).
Media Relations Contacts
For all media inquiries, please contact the following staff members by phone or email.
Department phone number:617-754-5400
Christine Dwyer, Director, Public Affairs & Community Relations
Lisa Rand, Senior Director, Marketing & Communications
Media Relations Policy
To effectively facilitate the requests of media reporting on news and events at NEBH, the Department of Public Affairs has established the following guidelines for reporters requesting information or interviews:
- Media must arrange all interviews and photo shoots with NEBH staff or patients in advance through the Department of Public Affairs.
- To ensure confidentiality, privacy, and appropriate sensitivity to patients and families, reporters,film crews, and photographers must always be accompanied by a Public Affairs staff person while on the Hospital campus.
- Media will be met by a Public Affairs staff in the lobby and escorted to the appropriate location in the Hospital. Members of the Media will be given parking validation.
- No patient information will be given to the media without consent from the patient.
- Patients who agree to be interviewed or filmed at the Hospital must provide written consent to Public Affairs.