Bioskills Learning Center
A Unique, "Hands-on" Training Facility for New Surgical Techniques and Equipment
The Bioskills Learning Center provides a superior facility for clinicians, researchers, fellows, residents, medical students and allied health professionals to participate in "hands-on" training with anatomical models and cadaver specimens, in new surgical techniques and equipment. The Bioskills Learning Center is a vital tool in educating clinicians, adding to the knowledge base that enhances patient care.
Educators, researchers and corporations also can partner with NEBH to develop robotic, laser and arthroscopic technology, or use the center as an alpha or beta testing site for new product development.
The Bioskills Learning Center offers complete conference amenities including:
- Room for up to 25 participants to work at five “hands-on” workstations
- Available personal protective supplies including OR style gowns, shoe covers, face shields, gloves and surgical masks
- Full catering services with a master chef
- Conference rooms of various size with complete audiovisual support
- Wireless network, telephones and complete business services
- Ample and comfortable conference facilities
- Convenient location-minutes from downtown hotels, theatres, museums and sporting events
- The professional staff associated with the center includes board-certified surgeons highly skilled in arthroscopic technology, as well as physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physical and occupational therapists, surgical technicians and research nurses.
- Valet parking
NEBH is a teaching affiliate of Tufts University School of Medicine and conducts teaching programs in collaboration with the Harvard School of Public Health and the Harvard School of Medicine.