The interventional team at New England Baptist Hospital is among the leaders in spine and joint pain management throughout the Northeast, performing thousands of procedures each year.
We offer a wide array of both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
The majority of procedures are performed under fluoroscopic (x-ray) guidance, including:
- Facet blocks
- Medial branch blocks
- Nerve root blocks
- Sacroiliac joint blocks
- Epidural injections
We also perform a variety of procedures under ultrasound guidance, such as:
- Shoulder paralabral cyst aspiration
- Knee popliteal cyst aspiration
- Foreign body localization
Select procedures employ computed tomography (CT) guidance. For example:
- Piriformis injection
- Iliopsoas bursa aspiration
- Collection aspiration and drainage