The New England Baptist Hospital podiatric medical and surgical staff manage bone, joint and soft tissue disorders of the foot and associated structures. Board certified in foot and ankle surgery, our physicians also have expertise in the management of diabetic foot problems, and sports injuries and trauma to the foot and ankle.
The majority of foot surgery at New England Baptist Hospital can be performed on an outpatient basis as day surgery.
Our podiatry surgeons perform the following:
- Treatment of arthritis of the foot
- Reconstructive forefoot and rearfoot surgery
- Bunion surgery
- Correction of hammer, mallet and claw toes
- Removal of plantar corns
- Treatment of neuromas
- Plantar fasciitis surgery
- Removal of cysts and ganglions
- Removal of bone spurs
- Correction of Achilles tendon problems