Outpatient Physical Therapy
As a center of excellence for the treatment of orthopedic disease, NEBH offers a comprehensive, progressive and proactive approach to rehabilitation. Every patient, whether recovering from a surgery or rehabilitating an injury, receives personalized attention and a customized therapy plan that is sure to yield excellent results. Our outpatient physical therapists are caring professionals who are top in their field.
Some of the most frequently treated disorders include:
- Rotator cuff pathology/repair
- Post-surgical hip and knee arthroscopies and replacements
- ACL reconstruction
- Foot and ankle sprains, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis
- Spine pathologies (i.e., cervical or lumbar disc herniation, degenerative disc disease, stenosis, sprains and strains)
- Pre- and post-spinal surgery
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis elbow
- Knee sprains
- Patella-femoral pain
- And many other disorders and conditions
NEBH offers patients personalized attention with generous therapist to patient ratios and multiple locations for our patient’s convenience. Most insurance plans are accepted.