The New England Baptist Hospital Occupational Health Center is devoted to preventing, evaluating, and managing conditions that are commonly or uniquely experienced by workers exposed to hazards in the workplace.
We understand the functional requirements of any given job situation, and help individuals achieve maximum ability. We use our knowledge and considerable experience to effect a successful, timely return to work.
The NEBH Occupational Health Center is dedicated to:
- A collaborative partnership displaying enhanced communication with our client
- A Board Certified Occupational Health Physician led team which provides appropriate care with a return to work focus.
- Expedient access to the highest caliber of musculoskeletal specialists the region has to offer, from orthopedic surgeons to NEBH Spine Center physiatrists
- State-of-the-art employee health services that comply with all current regulations.
NEBH Occupational Health Center offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including:
- Pre-placement and post injury physical examinations
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Injury management
- Coordination of health care and referrals to specialists
- Work hazard identification
- Coordination of post-injury return to work
- Workers' Compensation evaluations and hearing testimony
- Medical screening
- Dedicated occupational medicine physical therapy center
- Hand therapy
- Medical surveillance
- Federal regulated DOT drug testing
- On-site employee health services
- Consultation on health-related issues
- Nurse case management
Contact New England Baptist Occupational Health Center at 617-754-5620 to schedule your Worker's Compensation or employee health appointment. We typically schedule appointments within one to two days of your call.